Saturday, May 28, 2011

Finally I have my computer back

I'm so happy. Now I should be able to start blogging again. 

It's been a month since I arrived in Iceland. When I came it was snowing, now month later it is still snowing. I do wish that the snow would go away and the spring would come instead. Apart from the weather it has been wonderful being back home. I love seeing my friends and family and spending time with them. Usually my husband and I go back in the fall but this year I will stay in Iceland for the fall semester but he goes back to Chapel Hill, NC. I will be living with my best friend in Reykjavik. So I have been busy moving and finding stuff for my room. 

So what has happened this last month in weight, arthritis and fertility.  A lot and still nothing:(


  • I gained 6 pounds. I was expecting that. Every time I go to Iceland I gain weight.  
  • I'm still feeling pretty bad from the arthritis. 
  • I haven't gotten pregnant but we had our first appointment at fertility clinic in Iceland. 

I'm feeling positive for the summer. There's some things I need to focus on. First of all I need to loose weight. I have been all winter trying to get rid of these extra weight. Now I need to get serious and do what is necessary to loose weight --> eat less and exercise more. Second it's important that I do what I can to ease the pain for the arthritis. Third I'm going to spend the summer with my husband before he goes back to USA.  

No comments: