Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Three days!

On Saturday I let my guards down and just like that I drank almost one liter of coca-cola and ate ton of cookies. If I had been sensible that would have been my only mistake this week. But sadly it wasn't, it only got worse. It turned into three days of eating candy and drinking soft drinks. I dare to say that it isn't the smartest move when you're dealing with painful arthritis. 

so
I need to stop and start again

For 11 days I went by the plan and I lost weight then for 3 days I did nothing but take stupid decisions. Now I have to keep going and look forward and keep following the plan. I had made a huge mistake. Even though. it's important for me to look at what I have accomplished. For 11 days I exercised and didn't drink soft drinks and eat candy. Over the last 14 days I took more good decisions for my health than bad. 

But I need to do better next week


No comments: