Monday, June 6, 2011

Why eat raw food?

I have been experimenting with raw food last days/weeks. I haven't turn completely raw and quite frankly I don't see that happening any soon. Because I like cooked food to much but I think it will good for me to eat as much raw food as I can. So far the longest I have been 100% raw is three days. Those three days I felt terrific. The horrible pain that is giving me hard time, completely went away. However after I swam in the land of sugar and wheat, the pain came back. Ever since that happened I have been trying to eat as much raw food as possible. I wish I had the determination to go 100% raw. Sadly I don't have it but instead of crying over it, I try my best. My best in the raw food world is always getting better and I hope one day I will be able to eat at least 90% raw food. 

I have been doing some reading about possible benefits of eating raw

  • people tend to feel better 
  • weight loss (aren't we always trying to loose some extra pounds)
  • reduced arthritis pain and muscle pain
  • eating raw means no cholesterol or trans-fats   


No comments: