Monday, April 2, 2012

Arthritis and my future home

There are two things on my mind


Arthritis
 
I still got it:( It has been five weeks since my daughter was born. While I was pregnant I went into remission. Only few days after I gave birth I started to feel pain again in my hands and having trouble walking. Therefore I had to go back on medicine. I was really upset by that because I wanted to breastfeed. Even though I'm taking medicine I still have difficulty with movement and still feel pain in my hands and knees. I hope by taking medicine and live super healthy life I will get well. The only problem is that even though I want to eat healthy food, I still eat a lot of crap food.


My future home

My husband is studying philosophy in USA. He has two years left. Which means that it is at least two years until we buy our own house. I can't wait until I have my own house and can buy furniture and nice things. Until that happens I just have to keep on dreaming about what I'm going to buy when that happens.

No comments: