Sunday, November 13, 2011

Arthritis pain and plans to get rid of it

In order to ease the pain and possibly one day get healthy and arthritis-free I'm trying to eat more healthy food and exercise. In the past I have made great plans that I don't follow. So now I'm trying something new.  I only make small changes and make short plans. I'm also going to write down, every week, where I feel pain and which movement I have difficulty doing. I'm hoping by doing that I will see whether there are any changes. 

I'm pleased to announce that I did follow the breakfast plan

I know it is not like climbing Mount Everest but I'm so happy because I made a plan and went by it. I'm going to repeat the breakfast plan for the next three days. I know now that I can easily do it. I'm also going to add a little bit with the plan.  

The breakfast plan

Oatmeal with banana, cinnamon and chia-seeds
Cherrios with buttermilk
Fruits and bread


Food plan
Eat chia-seeds twice a week


Part of me wants to make bigger plans but I'm sticking to small changes.

No comments: